The Urbana Christian Conference Center (UCCC) is committed to safely host weddings and receptions with proper social distancing and safety precautions in place. We are committed to complying with the mandates and guidelines of the federal and state public health officials for the sake of your health, the health of your guests, and the health of our staff.
In order to comply with mandatory Ohio requirements for catered receptions, our current COVID-19 policies are listed below. These policies are subject to change as the US or Ohio requirements or threat level change.
- – Our maximum capacity is 150 guests (130 with a dance floor).
- – There is a maximum of 10 guests per table, and 6 ft spacing between parties.
- – In order to minimize congregating, the guests will be seated at tables for both the wedding ceremony and reception while maintaining the traditional aisle.
- – No self-serve appetizers or desserts.
- – 6 ft social distancing between guests shall be maintained throughout the venue.
- – Any guest experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19 is not permitted to enter the building. These include, but are not limited to, fever, chills, cough, and shortness of breath or difficulty breathing. We will have a live stream of your event available for any guest who cannot physically attend.
- – All guests 10 years old or more must wear face coverings at all times while on the premises, with only three exceptions listed below. The face covering must fully cover the nose and mouth. Any guest refusing to comply will not be permitted inside the building or asked to leave. They are welcome to join the live stream of the ceremony.
- – – Masks are not required while eating or drinking (must be done at tables)
- – – The officiant will not be required to wear a mask during the ceremony.
- – – The bride and groom and wedding party will not be required to wear a mask during the ceremony.
Additionally, there will be proper signage, guidance, and hand sanitizing stations throughout the venue to promote safe practices. Our team members will be wearing face coverings, frequently sanitizing common surfaces, and taking measures to minimize contact with your guests.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for helping keep us all safe!
*Last updated July 25, 2020
Interested in hearing more?
Please provide us with your contact info and someone will be in touch.